Think your league’s punishment is bad for finishing last? Try this on for size.
Everyone has been extremely patient, we apologize for the delay. Yahoo Fantasy Football Pro Leagues are officially live and open for registration.
This year we have **four** different league options:
* Pro 20 — $20 entry fee (win up to $100)
* Pro 50 — $50 entry fee (win up to $250)
* Pro 100 — $100 entry fee (win up to $500)
* Pro 250 — $250 entry fee (win up to $1250)
In addition to selecting one of the above league types, you can also select between a Live Standard (Snake) Draft, or a Live Auction Draft.
New Fantasy Sports Draft Client
We have been testing our new draft client with mock drafts and now it is getting called up to the big leagues. Here are some of the benefits of new design:
- Projected stats: In addition to last year’s stats, you can view this season’s projections in the draft tool.
- Fantasy points: Now you can see the fantasy points for players (both projected and from last season).
- Player Notes: Player notes are now available in the new tool.
- Injury icons: The new draft tool will display an icon next to players who have reported injuries
- Projected Standings: See how many fantasy points you are projected to score in total and broken down by position.
- Tablet support: We moved off of Flash so you can draft with the new tool in your tablet’s browser if you haven’t downloaded the app. Best to use in landscape mode.
MLB Player Highlights are available on Yahoo
Next to all players on your Team page and in the Players tab, there is a video icon with video highlights. Thanks to our partners over at MLB for making this happen.
We love commissioners and are dedicated to trying to make their lives easier. The most recent update to our mobile apps does exactly that with new league management tools.
- Easy league creating and renewing
- Invite friends right from the app - text, email and more
- League settings are not editable
Make sure to download if you don’t have already have it.
Fantasy Sports Product Updates
Our goal is to make your Fantasy Sports experience as fun as possible and want to make sure you are aware of all of the changes to our products. We will cover updates to all of our products, but will focus on Football since that has launched and where we will be focusing on in the coming months. Here are the new features for this season:
- Draft Anytime, Anywhere! This has been a popular request so we opened up the draft rooms 24/7 and have made it available through your phone, tablet or PC. Auction drafts are now supported on Android and iOS.
- New Stat Categories. Fantasy Sports is about all stats, so we added a couple new ones for your pleasure – carries, targets and first downs.
- Unified Fantasy App. No longer any need to carry around multiple apps. Switch between leagues from one place.
- New Pre-Draft Rankings Tool. Fitting the sleek design introduced last season, our pre-draft rankings tool became more fun.
- Conditional Waivers. Another popular request was the ability to put in multiple waiver claims for the same player. Emphasis on ‘was’ because we made it a reality.
There is much more coming, please continue to check back for updates. Feedback is always welcome, so make sure your voice is heard.
Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy!
College Football Pick’em, Pro Football Pick’em and Survival Football are open for business. These games are more casual than our main Fantasy Football product but can be a great way to keep in touch with larger groups of football lovers. Enjoy!
Aside from high-fives, Tom Brady is good at just about everything. But can he keep up with young QBs like RG3, Cam Newton and Andrew Luck on the fantasy hierarchy?
Don’t let finding fantasy sleepers keep you up at night. We’ve got you covered.